torsdag, juli 12, 2012

I know your dad, the gifted kind man
 I known him for some time now, so let us rewind
 see he´s been kind of wild, back in the day
 those sweet memories always will stay
 he taught me how to let loose
 in many different kind of ways
 he met your mom and they fell in love
 she´s so very beautiful i can´t blame the stud
 he got he´s life together in many ways
 in the right direction she has the grace
 she lit up his room she took him to the moon
 a few years later she got pregnant
 the happiest of two was now to be three
 and just the other day a babyboy was to be seen
 that babyboy was you I haven´t yet meet you
 but i can´t wait to hold you and tell you that
 this world can be tough and some might treat you rough
 the road might be dark but sometimes it´s a walk in the park
 now when you´re young you free like a bird
 I´d like to say welcome to this world
 now when you´re young you free like a bird
 I´d like to sing welcome to this world

Inga kommentarer: